1. What is Reverso Localize ?
Reverso Localize is the platform that allows you to generate multilingual versions of your website or application in a few minutes and gives you the tools to improve and revise the translation:
1. You enter the address of your website or upload the localization files of your application: your content is automatically translated in a few minutes; if it is a website : a mirror version is created preserving the original layout.
2. You have the tools to improve the quality of translation (spell checker, dictionary to customize the translation)
3. User-friendly interface to revise the translation in context: you can review the translation while browsing your translated website; It is very convenient, especially to reduce the too long translations and thus preserve the layout.
4. When you are ready, you can publish your translated website on the Reverso Localize servers : it is indexed and visible in search engines’ results. If you are using files, you download the translated and revised file: they are ready to be integrated.
2. An EU-wide project
The Reverso Localize platform has been developed within a EU- funded project named Flavius. Led by Reverso-Softissimo, it brings together different partners, experts in their domain.
Reverso-Softissimo designs, publishes and integrates language technologies for large corporations, institutions, education and the consumer market.
In order to fulfil specific requirements, our solutions and tools can be customized to best satisfy your needs.
The company relies on a team of experts based in France, Russia, China, Germany, the US and the UK. Reverso-Softissimo combines high-level consulting and project management with standard productivity tools (electronic dictionaries, instant translation software, professional solutions for corporate translation management).
All tools can be tuned thanks to integration and customization services (linguistic customization, engineering solutions, assistance for implementation).
Language Weaver, Inc. was incorporated in January 2002 to commercialize a statistical approach to automated language translation and natural language processing. This breakthrough technology overcomes the weaknesses that have limited commercial success for automated translation in the past.
Language Weaver is a global corporation with offices in: Los Angeles (HQ), Washington DC, Boston, San Francisco, Paris, London, Brussels, Tokyo, & Cluj.
DAEDALUS is a private company founded in 1998 by a group of experts in research, development, innovation and technology transfer in the sector of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), as a spin-off of two universities in Madrid, Spain: UPM (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) and UAM (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid). DAEDALUS is the oldest company born from UPM’s sponsoring Programme for the Creation of Technology-Based Companies.
Our main business areas are:
- Language Technologies
- Data Mining
- Web Technologies
- Business Intelligence
Across Systems, based in Karlsbad, Germany, and in Glendale, CA, is the manufacturer of the Across Language Server – the world’s leading independent linguistic supply chain technology.
The Across Language Server is a central software platform for all corporate language resources and for controlling translation processes and workflows. The system simplifies, accelerates, and improves the management, coordination, and implementation of translations. The software includes a translation memory, a terminology system, and powerful project management and translation workflow control tools. Product managers, translators, and proofreaders all work in one system, either in-house or via a seamless connection to translation service providers.
OverBlog, founded in 2004, and part of Wikio Group since 2010, is the leading european blog platform with more than 1 million blogs and 2 million unique visitors per day.
We offer a unique, simple and powerful tool to publish, share and earn money with your blog. OverBlog operates in the whole world in 5 languages : french, english, german, italian and spanish.