Flavius has improved considerably for the past 6 months, the date of the previous satisfaction survey which we had submitted to our users. Since then, several features have been developed. For example, you can now:
- Translate your website into new languages, namely Portuguese, Arabic and Chinese.
- Invite a reviewer to revise your translated website,
- More easily update your translated website,
- Detect which segments are longer in the target language than in the source language to preserve the design of your website,
- Relaunch the translation process after creating a user dictionary to improve the quality of the first translation.
The design and engineering of the website have also been improved in order to make your browsing more fluid and intuitive.
More explanations, more information, and more speed in each step of the project, Flavius has evolved and we invite you to give us your opinion by answering this short questionnaire (5 minutes is sufficient to complete it!).
We need your opinion to continue to improve Flavius’s quality and to get closer to your demands. Thank you in advance!